Just want to share my good news with you.
Since joining SFI I have been winning quite a bit with Member Rewards Points (MRPs) - used in the TripleClicks store to purchase items offered in the Member Rewards section of the store. Well I just found out that I have won again. Isn't this amazing? I am so happy right now! WWWWWhhhhooopppeee
Ok , so let me explain a bit more about. As an affiliate of SFI (Strong Future International (Marketing Group) you complete daily To-Do List. In all there are 10 red tabs that make up the list. Under the TripleClicks Tab you have a "Deal of the Day item and a win from the previous day's auction. All you have to do is share these with friend using Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, email etc. Well, I have tried being diligent and yes it is paying off. I am so proud of myself. This is what the message reads, " Congrats! You have earned 1 SHARE-IT for posting on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, .... . So, I have earned 100MRP. Yeah!!
By the way I won US$50 last week in my E365 competition. This is a competition among members who joined SFI on the same day. This competition is you guessed it, 365 days long. At the moment I am in 6th position of all the qualifiers. Therefore, this plus winning my SHARE-IT makes me extremely proud.
That's all for now. Just wanted to share that tad bit of good news.
Later
Carolyn
No comments:
Post a Comment